I come back again. About 1 week to do nothing for my blog.Assignment,assignment,assignment until the end..As usual,right??? How could i'm? Today, 22nd Ramadhan and of coz i'm counting days to celebrate Syawal. But most importantly, how many days to ride Transnasional bus..hehe..Act, i'm very most grateful person because i finally got contact from my old friend. Could you imagine that about seven years we had not known about each others, no email, no phone or sms, letters, faxes and today is the day.
She is one of my best friend since we were in standard form at Sultan Sulaiman Primary School.But, the bond we had already made must be separated..i had made decision to choose المدرسة الشيخ عبد الملك الثانوية الوطنية الدينية (SHAMS) while she preferred to further study in Sultan Sulaiman Secondary School (SS).
I had tried my best efforts to contact with her but because of many reasons we could not refuse them.However, HIM more know what are in my heart..THANK YOU,ALLAH. My doa is accepted..I really hope after this we can meet each other. A lot of things to tell, listen, laugh..i'm really miss that previous time we had together..=:)
No comments:
Post a Comment