HALLO everyone!!! 2 weeks without any news. Sorry for that. Act, many things happened for that long period of time. I'm busy preparing for final exam, got crushed in the rumah sewa, minor accident and JPJ. Difficult for me to solve all these without my family and friends. I had lost my mind thinking of them. Fortunately, they understood and gave me some advices and support.
My final exam is partially hard since the subjects are more tough and challenging with more concentrate to the ORGANIC and ANALYTICAL plus with DAKWAH, PHILO and ETHICS made me to judge more critically in interpreting, remembering and writting. At last, all of these are slowly gone in the feeling of " 2 more days to go home ".
For next semester, my friends and I had decided to stay in rumah sewa but many conditions need to be considered with more time and energy had being released, these could not be reached easily. However, we still not to give up for the up coming semester to it.
My heart is beating me hurtly after I had failed my pre-JPJ three weeks ago. Of course, I'm very sad, mad and jealous to my this friend. She passed for JPJ and this Tuesday, she will sit it. I told my mom and she said you should calm down and just think about your final exam. The licence can be taken in other time, not now. Ok, I accepted it and will continue after this break.
I still fine even the accident is haunting me at the early. What had happened, I regret and promise this will not occur again.
No comments:
Post a Comment