Thursday, January 27, 2011

Semester break

Assalamualaikum

Yeayy!!! tomorrow is the day. I'm counting the day to back home since last week. I can't wait to see and hug all my dears especially my little brother. How is he? either chubby or loss weight already? LOL. 

I know all of you out there have the same feeling like me, right? Since semester break for the ipta are countdown on  the same day, same week, i must be strengthen to get the seat in ktm, if i'm lucky or stand along the journey to putra station from nilai station with a heavy schoolpack and a trolley bag. Urghh!! my back bone becomes weak after this.

Since we will be in break mood for a week, i wish you guys will enjoy the break and take care dears. And my chinese friends, happy chinese new year.

Till then, a sweet song for you.


FCW : I love my friends

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...