Assalamualaikum
I had reached at nilai around 7.15 a.m after being rushed in ktm, cab. Just three of us as usual be the first person while others will come back on thursday, friday or maybe saturday before we are having our steamboat dinner on that night.
Ok, i have learned something new today. I must beware, watch out every single words because people around me will be interpreting them in other meaning. I meant something else, but they misunderstood it . Or maybe my intonation sounded different. I'm not blame anyone because it just misunderstood. Why not i try explained it again to them and always say "I'M SORRY, I SHOULD NOT.....Then, both of us will be happy, not more makan dalam.
FCW : Awesome!!!, trip going home just RM30
FCW : Awesome!!!, trip going home just RM30

1 comment:
p/s: be careful when having conversation with a lawyer. He'll treat us like some kind of fugitives/ delinquents in an interrogation. You know what I mean farah? Jannah + Dzilal equals to what and a by-product who?
Post a Comment